MLICCI produces reports and briefs to help advocates and policy makers improve access to child care in Mississippi. The reports explore the impact of policy on parents and providers and make policy recommendations for improving Mississippi’s early childhood system.
Click on the links below to see our latest publications relative to MLICCI’s policy agendas for:
- TANF at 20 in Mississippi: A Pathway Out of Poverty or a Shrinking Safety Net?
- The Impact of Race on How Mississippi Operates the Federal CCDF Program – U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Testimony
- Step Up Report
- Child Care Policy Op Ed
- Highlights from 8.20.2016 Child Care Provider Meeting
- Child Care Provider Feedback
- MLICCI’s Comments on Proposed State Plan
- Op Ed – Changes Adopted, More Work To Be Done
Women’s Economic Security
- Town Hall Presentations
- IWPR Report on Women in the South
- Success Women’s 2016 Conference Presentation