How can I get financial assistance for my center?

MLICCI is asked this question often. Unfortunately, there aren’t many grants or other financial awards for centers.

There are two programs that can provide financial assistance beyond the parent fees your center collects: the Mississippi Department of Human Services Child Care Payment Program and the USDA food program (CACFP) handled by the MS State Department of Education Child Nutrition Office.

MLICCI provides technical assistance and support to centers interested in enrolling in CACFP through our Healthy Centers/Healthy Kids project.